He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet?

So how does it work? When a guy invited you to his house you watch movies and end up making out..then we go dancing we make out but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet? ..How should I bring it up...like what or how should I bring up the subject? or should I wait till he makes the move? HELP please ? Like should I say Hey I like you and I wanna know what you think..like I'm not that kind of girl who is just gonna make out with you and do stuff?..we I am a virgin so I don't know .or HOW? Guys/girls I need advice I like him

Most Helpful Guy

• since you want sex to be special with ideally your boyfriend he may be shy. tell him that you like him a lot and wanted to know where you stand with him. first flatter him tell him you think he's cute, a great kisser, and you love being with him. then as he's basking in his glow ask him if he'd like to be your boyfriend your tell him ud love to be his girlfriend and hell respond probably in a good way for sure. ask him if he wants to go steady. good luck.

• Well lets say he is not shy! I AM the shy one! :) so it isn't wrong to ask him to be my boyfriend right? Should I wait and hang out with him more often and get to know each other? but its like I REALLY like him and I can't help it

• I know but I'm so shy which is hard for me to communicate but Yes you are so right I will ask! thank you

What Guys Said 3

• i just noticed something, women have it easier to get sex, but they are more selective than guys with sex, meanwhile men have an easier time getting into a relationship, but sometimes they just want sex from a women, at least while they are single. And no, not all of t usare manipulative a**hole with the intention to play with your feelings, but still the desires are there eaching us. The problem is many guys are a**hole and they trick women. So in some sense, nature screw everybody without caring about gender...scumbag nature...

sorry for ranting on your question but it just emerged from the insides of me.

• How long you been dating this guy?

• ok don't want to make it too long and bore u! BUT I have known him over a year..he has a kid 2yrs! I have recently been seeing him more often and hanging out with him, I feel he does like me but I just wanna know how to ask him? in other words it takes a lot for me to like a guy so lets just say I have only had 2 boyfriend and they didn't last long so I haven't really "liked" a guy until NOW! help :)

• I think he knows I'm not seeing anyone ! OK so I'm guessing ill bring it up and maybe I WILL ask the guy out ,might as well know what he feels and stuff AWW thanks & he's so cute I hope he feels the same

• Good luck... and if he doesn't I bet there are plent of GREAT guys out there who would love to take his place.

• Ask if he wants to be with you exclusively.

• I know but how and when is a good time to bring it up? like when we are cuddling when I am about to leave to go home? AND what is a good question to ask?

• I don't know if you two are together. Isn't that what you are going to ask him? And no it is not weird to ask him out, I would love it if girls took initiative around me.

• LOL no imeant ask him are we together...but thank u! so much I guess I'm just scared to make the first move but I guees its better right

What Girls Said 0