Would you date a "dork" or "dorkette"? What would be the advantages and/or disadvantages to dating a dork?

If it came down to it, would you date/mate with a brainiac?

Most Helpful Girl

• i love dorks lol. I mean, because I have my moments too lol. I mean, as long as he dresses well, and he has a good personality, why not? dork meaning, he's kinda into school right? there's nothing wrong with that and if does silly things to make me laugh, that's a good thing too.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• what! that's a stupid way to put it!

just because someone is smart don't make them a ''dork'' what a stupid thing to say.

if you think about it if your not smart your the one who's gonna miss out in life, that's right, because these so called ''dorks'' will be running the show while your sitting in a dead end job for the rest of your life going no where while they get payed in a week you'd get paid in a year.

if your calling people ''dorks'' I'm one of them, I'm smart, but I'm athletic, I play rugby, but read and wright. iv got a pretty high IQ to boot.

calling people names is one of the stupidest things that a person can do, I think you should rethink things before you tipe them out!

• My man, chill. Ya took it the wrong way. Why get offened at being a dork? Lotsa dorks have pride in it- I'm really a dork underneath myself, and I talk about it... why try to chastise me, when ur answer ddnt apply to the question first of all, secondly, you make yourself appear angry and still ashamed of yourself. Buck up and be a man. If this offended you THAT badly, don't answer anymore of my questions... SHEEZ!!!

• I would date a dorkette, because we would most likely thrive together. We would have such interesting and broad conversations that I can't get from just any girl. And dorkettes can be some real horny she-devils too!

• Of course I would. I'm a dork myself :).