What was your 1st kiss like?

Just wondering. These days people plan their first kiss. ha ha I don't know why but I guess that's how it is. What was your first kiss like? What were you thinking? Ect. Any kind of answer would be appreaciated! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 5..and it was from a 120# Dalmation...it was very wet, and she had bad dog breath.

What Guys Said 2

• I was 13 or 14 I can't remember, I didn't plan anything I just met with my date and we walked, at the and of date she just leaned towards me and gave me the toung, it lasted for like 10 seconds, it wasn't really something special, kissing doesent really arrouses but I can say it was nice.

Well I'm sexualy thinking about the person I'm kissing and focusing and what I'm doing and what I'm gonna do.

• I was probably four or five, and my friend Jamie and I were playing Snow White. Instead of kissing her, I tried to blow into her mouth. Apparently that's not how it's done.

What Girls Said 5

• Haven't had one yet but I wuldnt want to plan it

• I was 15, and my first "actual boyfriend" grabbed me from behind at my locker, turned me around, and planted a big kiss on me, in front of everyone.

I got flustered and instantly turned red! Haha! It was definitely unexpected.

• I was 13 and it was the guys birthday and he took me up to his room and we hugged the he leaned in and gave me the tongue. It was amazing, especially seeing that I had a crush on him. I wasn't really thinking I was so in to it but it was mostly "Oh my gosh I can't believe he likes me" :)

• I haven't had oneyet

• Hasn't happend yet