She goes out with a guy, lets him pay for everything. What do you think of a girl who does this?

goes out with a guy, lets him pay for everything. She gets a call from another guy whom she has been off and on with. She doesn't answer his call, but she distances herself from the guy she is with and calls him back. He(guy on phone) tells her how much he misses her blah blah blah. Then the date goes on like normal. She kisses/make outs with the guy she is currently with and they also snuggle and watch movies to end the night. The next morning, she leaves a Facebook status stating how much she misses the other guy, even though she got pretty hot and heavy with the guy that she was with after this other guy called.. and then she won't answer the texts or the phone calls from the guy that she has been making out and getting closer to every date! I asked because I had this happened to me. I told her how I felt later that day and she said she wasn't looking for a boyfriend and that I was wanting to move way to fast!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's just stringing along guys for a bit of fun, stay away from girls like that because they will only brake your heart and if the other guy knew she was with you and he completely fell for her guess who will be the one getting their head bashed in? not her that's for sure :(.

Your best bet is the nerdy gamer girls like me :) they are the ones like girls who would rather be watching movies with you and having gaming matches with you trying to beat your ass lol.

What Girls Said 2

• She might have been testing out the waters with you to see if she was ready for something else. But apparently she's not ready to mover on because she is not over this other guy.

Start looking to date some other women who are worth your time!

If you like my answer, please follow me on twitter.

Thanks and Good luck!

link

XOXO

Dina

• She doesn't seem like she knows what she wants at all. You will be better off without her. It hurts but in the long term, you'll find someone who will respect you much more.

What Guys Said 4

• A girl that posts that kind of thing on Facebook, to me, is a girl that is just an attention seeker.

She likes to lead/string guys along and doesn't really care or realize what she is doing in the process

• You're not moving too fast, she's just not headed where you're going.

Stop wasting time, money and emotional energy on her.

• You have yourself the woman version of a player (user) on her hands.. Run Guy Run!

• Venal, silly and likely has histrionic personality disorder.