Have Anyone Dated Or Really Liked Someone Off Here? (GAG)

I'm Just Wondering Have Anyone Dated And It Was Successful Someone Off This Site?

Or Have Some Really Liked Someone? Have you Told Them?

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I can't say I've liked anyone on GaG but I guess I'd be open to the possibility... Why not be open to all avenues?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, probably won't ever, especially with how online dating is working out for me now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I do not come here looking for dates lol. Nothing but entertainment then log off.

2|0
    0|0
  • i dated lot lots of female anonymous users and got confused who is who

2|1
    0|0
  • Yep

1|0
    1|0
  • Ah like once. Didn't turn out to well :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, didn't work out.. worst part is I still do too

0|0
    0|0
  • i never get that lucky but a few girls talked to me personally with the chat thing and one was my type and she opened up to me and told me personal things etc and asked what I thought about it and yes I really really liked her she was also very beautiful inside and out

0|0
    0|0
    • Awe. That Sounds Pretty Good. Everyone Else Experince, Wasnt As Good As Urs.

• I actually have a crush on one of my friends here. And it's funny because the way that I met her was because she answered a question that I had about how to ask out my other crush. But we live thousands of miles away from each other. So unless were gona rely on Skype dates, I really don't think that anythings gona develop from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • So far so good. Moved here (Illinois) for a girl I met on gag.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I've had eye sex with every sexy woman who posted their pic on here. ;)

1|0
    3|0

What Girls Said 3

• Not off here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never happened. And never will. LDR's aren't really my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met a guy last spring and we talked casually off and on for a few months. then in September we admitted that we liked each other. and nearly 7 months later we've been talking almost everyday. we're not "dating" though its definitely a "thing" haha

1|0
    0|0