Guys would you be mad?

If there was a girl you liked, that you had made out with and told her you liked her but hadn't asked her to be your girlfriend...if she went out on a date with another guy...see there is this guy I really like but he still hasn't asked me to be his girl...and anymore I'm confused what he really wants, but another guy I find attractive wants to take me on a date (not being his girl but just giving him a chance to impress me)...i feel like in a way it would be cheating even though I'm not the 1st guys girl. so guys do you think going on the date with the other guy would be cheating in a way, or if you were the first guy would you be mad or move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, how do you think *you* would feel? I wouldn't be mad at her, but I would be upset/hurt just because I'd want to be the only guy she likes, you know? I wouldn't hold it against her but it would be pretty deterring, I guess. But honestly, you should do what you really want. This sounds bad but he doesn't have to know, haha.

What Guys Said 4

• Technically, you would not be cheating. However, the first guy may be hurt because of it.

• if she started seeing other guys id end all progress that would have occurred towards anything serious

• i wouldn't be mad id just leave her to the other guy and go find someone else.

• Well your not cheating, but the first guy will be a little upset/sad.

What Girls Said 0