How many guys "kiss and tell"?

I f***ed a random guy at a frat party last night. Pretty sure he doesn't even remember my name... Although he doesn't go to my university, he is going to be around for the next week or so and he knows people who go here. I'm pretty insecure and could see things going badly if I see him again or he "kisses" and tells his bros about it.

How many guys tend to "kiss and tell" so-to-speak?

I just don't wanna be known as an easy lay or the girl with (fill in the blank)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• i know most guys do, I don't though.

I have a policy to never say names or anything that can identify the girls specifically. Its whatever, but I get it why other people do it, they do it because they want to impress other men. My friend had sex recently for the first time and he talks about it, while I have been doing it since I was 16 and don't like to talk about it like that.

Different people have different views on this topic.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I know a lot of guys do, and I think it's pretty dumb. I prefer to keep my mouth shut because I know how it can damage a girl's reputation, and also to protect my own reputation to be honest because it's easier for me to get laid when a girl knows whatever we do is going to be kept between me and her... :)

• This is so true. Girls know which guys talk and which guys don't. The ones who are known for keeping their mouth shut get laid like crazy.

• In uni? Just about every frat boy brags about their sexual conquests...

What Girls Said 2

• then don't so sh*t like this

• Why thank you, Saint Anonymous.

• sorry but you were at a frat party, frat boys love to have stories that will impress other guys, like who or how many girls they f***ed - you said you f***ed a frat guy and he probably doesn't even know your name -those are your words not mine, what do you expect to have happen when something like this happens? Become their confidant and garner all their respect? No, sorry they are immature boys. Just keep in mind the potential consequences to your actions next time, good luck to nevertheless

• i can't think of why they would tell