Not responding, after 2 great dates...

Hey guys, this girl gave me her number a few weeks back and we have met a couple times. There has been major signs she is interested (heck she is practically treating me like your bf). She has responded to every text in a timely manner, if anything mostly within at least 20min sometimes with a few min. So I asked her about possibly heading out for lunch/dinner than a walk. She still hasn't got back to me. I sent it yesterday at this time (11am), it is now 11am the next day. So my question is what is going on? I know she had a few plans this weekend (however I never gave a day, I just thought I'd mention it).

By the way she was first interested in me and dropped me her number...

Updates:
Would you recommend texting her back, to clarify my message.. maybe it wasn't really clear, it was a little long.
Anything that would help break the awkwardness? What should I send as a followup text.

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like she had a change of mind. that's allowed

0|0
    0|0
    • Did I say it wasn't?

• Just curious why such a turn around I wonder, but I'll probably never know I guess.

What Guys Said 1

• Okay, firt of all, you sent a message yesterday and she hasn't gotten back to you a day later. Definitely not time to panic. WAY to many good explainations for why she may not have responded yet.

Secondly, you say you had 2 great dates and that she seems really interested in you. Just to check on how great and how interested here's a question: Have you kissed her yet?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, the first date was just a lunch date at work. The second date was coffee and we grabbed something out. We both stated we should do it again and she hugged me.

• Show All
    • It never happened lol. She said she would "let me know, for sure" so I am still waiting... we shall see. She still sounds interested, but since Easter is coming up see might just want to go home. I am not holding my breath with her, in fact I've basically given up.

• That sucks my friend. On to the next one!