Guys - if a random stranger kissed you...

Would you let her? My friend dared me to try it and I really want to because I'm crazy like that lol - I'm a fairly decent looking girl, nice body etc - how'd you feel if I just walked up and kissed you, or asked if I could make out with you for two seconds?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it.

Look clean and normal though, like if you look like a dirty creepy girl I would say no.

• ha ha yea I'll try and look nice

• No. Bar she was checking me out hard, so I maintained eye contact walk up to her and kissed her. Then we dance and kissed some more.

• nice I hope my random kiss goes as smooth

What Guys Said 6

• Don't know. Morally I wouldn't mind at all because I am single and very shy..that would be probably the best conversation starter lol. But what happens if said girl has a disease or is sick, it would kind of suck to get something from some random person.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind I guess, more good could come out of it than bad. Just make sure the guy isn't walking with a girl or something...you don't want to have your face ripped off.

• I'd allow it.

• Most likely not.. I'm very "protective" of my personal space, and I react on impulse.

But if she would be really.. really(!) hot - then I'd let her!

• considering that I'm single and young, I'd say no problem. then we see where it goes ;]

• good to know ^^ lol see where it goes? Not going towards sex ha ha but if I like you enough maybe we'll date

• no just a dare ha ha :P I'll save random hook up with stranger for a night when I'm horny, drunk, and my moral outlooks are really fuzzy lol

• Well call me up when that happens lady :)

• I wouldn't like it lol :p

• ooo I'd like it too ;3

• I love romance - that's just the tip of the ice berg ^^

• Well if you romanced me you could have me :)

• No...

• awe why not?

• Well think about it, isn't it a huge invasion of personal space? If a guy did that to a girl, it'd be sexual harassment regardless of whether he's attractive or not. Guys apparently seem to be more okay with it but I'm not.

• That's why I said I'd ask him first. Yea it's a bit more racy for a guy to do it to a girl for whatev reason. Double standard but life is full of em so. But hey, I get where your coming from

What Girls Said 0