If I kiss two different boys within two weeks, does that make me the stereotypical hot slut?

One guy wants a relationship but I have made it perfectly clear that I don't want one, I'm only willing to go on casual dates. The other one is a really good friend who I've known for years and its kind of developed into something more than friends over the last year, though I only see him every few months since he goes to school far away. And I think I've established with each of them that I'm not going for any sort of serious real relationship. So I feel like it doesn't matter if there's no expectations but my best friend disagrees.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not a slut, but you're definitely playing them which isn't cool. If you don't want a relationship you shouldn't be kissing them. Actions speak louder than words, and even though you've told them you don't want a relationship, going on dates and kissing them tells them otherwise. They'll still be hung up on you and think they have a chance at changing your mind.

• So I shouldn't go around with either of them? Just cut myself out of the dating scene if I'm not gonna be exclusive and don't want anything beyond casual dates?

• Casual dates? You want to get out on their money without even giving them a blowjob?

• Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. If you liked a guy, but he just took you out on dates, while at the same time was kissing and going on dates with another girl, behind your back, would you be happy about that? You can't have your cake and eat it to. You can't have fun at the expense of hurting or playing games with other peoples emotions. It's not right.

What Guys Said 1

• It all depends on if you're hot or not.

What Girls Said 1

• If you've made it clear to both of them that you're not interested in anymore than dates and casually fooling around, then it's fine.

Do they both know you're not exclusive?

• Doesn't matter what she says to them, actions speak louder than words.

• If everyone is on the same page, than its fine. It's when someone expects more that people get hurt.