Leading girls on, to only hide behind a text?

I today went on a date with a guy, who we had mutual feelings for. We starting kissing and kinda got heavy but didn't go further then a simple make out. I asked where we stood, and he said "I guess I could be considered your boyfriend" He later then when he got home texted me saying how he can't afford driving so far (40mins if that) to see if we would work and all. Id like to make note that I can drive. What are your opinions on this? forget about him and move on? I really liked this guy too =/

Im actually not under 18, I don't know why this says I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why people ( yes, women lead men on just as much or more ) do this. Perhaps, I'm the odd man out and I'll just never get this.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like something I'd do. With guys the chase is the fun part and once they like you back you kinda get over it (could be what's happened)

What Girls Said 1

• I suggest screwing with his head if you're going for the revenge. Or if you're THAT into him, then I suggest you confront him. OR if you don't want to do either, the only way out seems to be by ignoring him and, yes, finding someone and moving on.