Should I be worried that he is going to a wedding alone?

I am dating a guy and it's his friend's wedding on Friday. I guess he thinks we are not serious enough to go to a wedding together so he is gonna go alone.

I heard about people are more easily to hook up when they see the new wed couples all loved up, and also after a few drinks. Is this true? I am worried but should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were dating a girl, maybe, but I think that hooking up business during a wedding is more something that effects women. Many women love marriage and it is something socially conditioned into you to seek out as an end game plan so being at a wedding can cause you to crave closeness like the bride is experiencing. Men don't have the same gender conditioning towards craving marriage so I don't think it is likely to have the same effect.

Besides, have you seen the dresses most brides maids are forced to wear? I am a guy who doesn't know much about fashion but I do know that road cone orange is not a good color on almost anyone.

What Guys Said 3

• I've been to several weddings while single and looking, never hooked up with anyone there.

Not everyone goes to weddings looking to score with drunk, desperate bridesmaids. Only douchebags do that.

• No, you shouldn't be worried.

• I doubt that you need to worry about that...he might want to get drunk with his friends and not have you see him like that... why don't you volunteer to go with him and see what he says?

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't be worried about him hooking up with someone since it seldom happens. But why aren't you going with him? That's why I would worry but then again the whole US dating thing is alien to me