Guys, when a girl doesn't kiss you, what do you think?

What do you think if a girl doesn't kiss you? Do you think she doesn't like you? Or what?

Because a guy I just met (in-person) wanted me to kiss him. I'm pretty sure that's what he wanted because he gave me permission to take the gum out of his mouth.

Lol, I wanted to know what his gum taste like, but I wanted him to describe it or offer me a piece. Since he already had one in his mouth, he took it as an opportunity to get a kiss. The only problem is I didn't feel comfortable because we just met (in-person) for the first time and I had gum in my mouth too. I didn't decline or accept his offer. Instead, I gave him a hug. Did I mess up? Should I tell me him why I didn't kiss him? Because I really like him, but I don't want him to think I don't like him or I'm easy.

F.Y.I, we've been texting each other for about 2 or 3 weeks before we met in-person on Saturday. He stays out of town so that's why it took so long for us to meet.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Do you think she doesn't like you? Or what?"

Yeah, pretty much. Though a first-meeting is probably okay, especially given your age. I could understand some reluctance there.

I'd say you haven't messed it up, but don't draw attention it.

What Guys Said 1

• you did just fine, nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 0