Kissing on the first date...

Is it okay or not,sometime I think that it's too soon.What do you all think about doing it?I'll consider it though.

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on your standards and how quickly you are comfortable introducing physical affection to your relationship. Personally, I think it is OKAY, but I would be sure that you are ready for it and really want your relationship to go in that direction. Now, I would totally recommend, that even if you want to go that route, keep it short and respectful to show affection, but not passion (i.e., a kiss on the cheek or a peck on the lips).

Once you introduce physical affection some of your powers of logic get muddled up, so go slow and make sure you are ready and it is what you want to do to advance the relationship.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with waiting either, IMO.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with regular-guy. Kissing on the lips/making out on the first date is not the best idea, from personal experience, because your partner will always want more, it's too fast, and usually one of you will flake out. I think kissing on the cheek is cute, and it's harmless.

HOWEVER, if there are sparks and you BOTH know it, just one sweet kiss on the lips will do. I love kissing, but really going too fast can hurt you. Trust me.

• To be honest I don't think there's anything wrong with it,but I prefer to wait until at least the 2nd date if possible...If you hold out he has a better reason to call you again lol

but don't leave him hanging completely when the date's over

cause then he might think you're uninterested...

a hug and a kiss on the cheek I think is better for a first date

but if you really feel a connection go for what you wanna do :)

• Me, personally, I don't think it's appropriate to kiss on the first date since you are just getting to know each other. A hug is good or even a kiss on the cheek is appropriate I guess. I mean a kiss is just too early since you are just breaking the ice with them.