Do guys like dating girls that have never been with anyone?

I have never Been with a guy before. Never dated and kissed nothing. Should I pretend that I have been with Someone before?

Do guy like girls that have been with other guys. And had boyfriends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok there's one upside: It's cute and somehow hot.

Here's the downside: You gotta teach her all the sh*t in bed and sex is gonna suck for a couple of times, also chances are she'll be sexually stuck up on a lot of things. She probably will suck at kissing too.

Well I don't know it's like teaching a toddler how to walk really.

What Guys Said 7

• No guy is ~ever~ going to tell you "Wait, hold up. You've never even ~kissed~ another guy before? Oh, HELL no. Go out and screw a few random dudes, then we'll talk".

Being inexperienced is never a ~bad~ thing.

• yea don't lie, you are YOU and I like girls who haven't been ''messing around'' its a major turn on that you haven't had any bfs, Ik that sounds bad since your in pain from not having one..but there are plenty more people out there same as you..and for the record, I haven't done any ''messing around'' either.

• Don't lie about it. Just go with it and learn along the way. While relationship inexperience can cause misconceptions and problems here and there, it's OK. It's not a problem. Everyone has to start somewhere.

• That is a fantasy of mine. Yes guys would definitely go for you! When you do date someone be truthful.

• I think it'd be really cute to someone with no experience so it's fine with me :D

• It's a non issue for me. if a girl is experience, cool, if not cool. does NOT matter either way.

• Wouldn't bother me at all.

What Girls Said 0