Two guys want me to go out with them. First Come first serve, right?

Two guys want me to go out with them. Do you choose the one who askedfirst or the second? Or do I just play itby ear. I don't want to be a player. I just want one.

Most Helpful Guy

• You choose the one you are more attracted to. if you don't know them too well you could always go on a date with each of them. One or two dates and you'll definitly know who is a better fit for you. Anything longer and you could end up leading them on

What Guys Said 2

• if they both asked, you should go with the one you want

• You can date both, before either one starts thinking of exclusivity.

You're a free agent. That's not being a player.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to know them both better, id go on first come first served. If you like on eof them better, then choose the lucky one. No question about that. If that doesn't work out, and the other one is still around, it wouldn't hurt to entertain..:)

• if you are dating then it doesn't matter. There are no rules. That is why it is called dating. And no it is not the same as being player.