Would it be weird to ask a guy "are you gonna kiss me or not?"

So, I've been "seeing" this guy for a little while now, and we've cuddled, and hugged and stuff but he hasn't kissed me yet. Would it be weird next time there's an opportunity to say "are you gonna kiss me or not?" Guys- how would you react to that? Girls- Any input?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in the end it would depend on the guy. It sounds to me like he is a bit shy about that kind of thing. I will be the first to say guys cannot read female signals (partly because women suck at sending them...lol j/k). It seems that if he is in to you enough to cuddle and hug then he is up for a kiss but it looks like he is hesitant about when to do so. Honestly I like a woman who is straightforward so I wouldn't mind if a woman asked me that. I would say do it. You want to kiss him don't you? It seems to me like he would want to kiss you.

What Guys Said 9

• I'd be glad for the opportunity. I'd then know that she's okay for the kiss and she won't fight it or something idk. Though kissing usually goes together with hugging and cuddling so he probably wants to and doesn't know when to do it. Get your faces close together somehow, and give him an opportunity ;)

• If a girl told that to me...

...i'd gently grab her face and kiss her passionately. ;-)

----------

I honestly don't get how a guy can be turned OFF by that behavior.

• But if you could do that...you probably would have kissed her by now, right?

• u know what, Ms. Pie?

You're right; the situation wouldn't have gotten to the point of the girl coaxing me to kiss her.

I mean cmon...if she comfy with me to the point of cuddling next to my body and touching my face, I'm not gonna be rejected a kiss. :)

• So true...I think she has a problem here...so sad.

• I'd kiss her.

You should ask that. Not weird at all.

• Not at all. He's probably waiting for permission to kiss you.

• That would make me feel like a clueless pansy. But the end result would be what you'd hope for.

• I would kinda be put off by that comment and unsure what to do but that is just me.

Here is a better idea: Lean in and give him a kiss on the cheek and see if he will do that back.

• No.

• just kiss him lol

• Huh. Good point:) haha

• Would be fine with me...(:

What Girls Said 1

• How long is "a little while now?" And I'm wondering about "cuddled, and hugged and stuff." If you're doing "stuff" but no kissing...I think there may be a problem. But that depends on what the "stuff" is.

If he hasn't kissed you & you've been seeing him for weeks, "weeks"...then I think that is a bit weird. I don't think a man needs to wait for permission to kiss you if you're doing all the other stuff. I'm not sure why he hasn't. Some people perceive kissing as being very, very personal, and won't do it unless they have strong feelings for you. But, they will mess around with you & even have sex with you.

So, go ahead, kiss him. See what happens. It's the only way you'll know. If he is that shy, you might as well find out now. If it's something else, good to know now.