If you're in a new relationship how fast is too fast?

any tips or advice? I want to make this work so I'm not sure what a good pace is?:p

Most Helpful Guy

• Take things as they come and don't get too involved too soon. Take things slow get to know each other really well. Treat each other as friends. You should be best friends. Grow together to become better people. You should be able to talk about anything together without feeling uncomfortable or nervous about anything. Be honest with each other. Don't play stupid mind games with each other. Spend time with each other and just do whatever. You should feel content with doing anything and everything together. It shouldn't be about having sex, its about enjoying each others company. Don't give yourself to him too soon before you know that you can trust him, I mean both emotionally and physically. Don't make him out to be something that he is not in your mind. Don't rely on him to make you feel good about yourself, same goes for him too. Once you get to know each other really well and trust each other you can cut loose and have crazy wild sex as much as you want. If anywhere in between for any reason you feel he is not right don't stay with him. Go find someone that you think is a better match and start over the same. Good Luck! I hope this helps you out.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think there is a set timeframe. Everyones different. As long as you both feel comfortable. And are ready to move foward and there's no pressure from either side.

• Depends on what you consider fast but I would say nicknames, saying that you love each other, or planning ahead would ruin it.

What Girls Said 0