What don't you like to talk about with a new girlfriend...?

For example, Ex's, what you've have and haven't done sexually, family, the future, babies, war, politics, fantasies, goals, dreams, cooking, TV...whatever. And Why? Why don't you like to talk about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anymore I don't know if anything would bother me really,i used to hated when girls would talk about Ex's or guy friends they have but I don't know if I would care anymore I am not jealous like I used to be or insecure.Ex's and guy friends used to make me jealous.If I had a reason to believe a girl was cheating on me then this stuff would bother me other then that I don't know anymore,dont think I would care,its been along time since I got the chance to test this LOL.So who knows,anything else besides these 2 things though definitely wouldn't bother me.Atleast nothing I can think of atm.

What Guys Said 6

• The idea that you should hold off talking about ANYTHING with a new partner is utterly ~stupid~.

If there's something about the core of your being that you're dead-set on, whether it's religion, politics, children, goals, or a preference for chunky peanut butter, you might as well get it out early. If you're going to clash on something important, it's better to do it before you get too attached.

• 1. if it's a scar that is healing, then poking it doesn't feel good

2. We want to feature our successes and good parts to you if we like you = attraction, complements

3. We don't like to talk, we like action flicks, gals = just DO it

• It's too soon to talk about future, and it's no use to talk about exes, because they're past.

Fantasies come a bit later.

• Nothing is off limits for me ill tell them everything eventually

• Yeah, but she doesn't mean eventually. She is asking about the very start of a relationship. I think there are always things you feel a little uncomfortable talking about before you know someone better.

• Well thenthe only one that I wouldn't like to talk avout soon is past relationships because often times I'm going through heartbreak

• Avoid what obviously doesn't seem appropiate.

• Nothing is off limits. I just prefer to limit the amount of time we spend talking.

i don't like a girl who talks incessantly for hours at a time.

What Girls Said 0