We were dared to kiss and now we like each other... help!!

I've liked this boy for like 9 months. I wasn't sure if he liked me or if I was just wishing he did so much I thought it was true. And so we were dared to pash in a game of truth or dare and a few days later he told me he had liked me for about a year or so. We agreed we'd see how things went and go from there. But eventually most people discovered that we had a thing, including his best friend. His best friend used to like me but now likes his younger sister. But the best friend has a problem with us going out and was getting really mad and angry and us so we decided to stay friends so the world wouldn't end. The only problem is that we really like each other, and we want to go out, but he doesn't want to hurt me or his best friend in the process and I agree. But I want to go out with him and I'm not sure really what to do! Advice anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi there,

Well all I can suggest is that if being with thing guy makes both of you happy then you should go for it. All other so called best friends, if they are not happy in your happiness than guess what they were never you best friend.

Either they should give you something rational that why you shouldn't date or else they should keep their peace.

Cheers

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• "the best friend has a problem with us going out and was getting really mad and angry and us so we decided to stay friends so the world wouldn't end."

Really?! How old are you, like thirteen? "I can't be with him, someone told me he didn't want to". What? Are you such wussies that you're afraid to hurt this guy's "feelings" if you dare "disobey his orders"? He's got your guy on a leash or what?! I know all that yada yada about best friends but this doesn't cut it when it comes to relationships. You're just dating for christsake, you're not guetting married. Maybe that guy should get over himself and start thinking about people's happiness rather than his own. He's being a selfish bitch and you're at his feet begging for his approval - doesn't make sense to me.