Your first date, what'd you do?

So want ideas and in general how was your first date?What guys did to show it different and interesting plus plus how the girl reacted to it?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Have a romantic dinner at home then play videogames (I have always wanted to do that)

2. Picnic at the beach at sunset.

3.Clich├ęd Romantic Restaurant.

I haven't really gone on a date before, so I don't have any stories to share.

What Girls Said 7

• never do dinner and a movie for a first date. its cheesy and cliche.

I recommend men take the girl out to lunch on a weekend afternoon and go mini golfing or bowling or something like that cause its light hearted and fun and less "pressure"

• 1. I'd love to go on a group date for pizza & bowling. That'd be awesome! It's like, it's not too intense for the both of you & you get to have fun & eat pizza! :D

Orrrr! (you got me excited LOL)

2. We can go for coffee & a walk. It's a good way of getting to know each other & just hanging out. Just the two of us.

• He took me to a premier of a movie and we just talked and talked and then after the movie went went back to my house and had some beers and watched SportsCenter together. It was pretty much fantastic and we're still dating.

• go to a music show, get drinks and a bite after and go for a walk

• Do not take her to the movie lol, I mean it would be awkward if you guys are not talking. The purpose of a date is to get to know each other. So maybe take her to coffee.The best dates I've been to require doing stuff like bowling, playing pool, or mini-golfing. Then go for a walk afterwards.

• sushi dates are fun and then maybe a movie after

• I've never been on a date *forever alone*

What Guys Said 2

• If I meet a girl online... I go to Starbucks...aka first date. Short...simple..and cheap... But if I meet her in person and talk for a few minutes...I take her to a restaurant ...nothing crazy. I stay away from the princesses. They are only happy if you take them to the finest places and spend big money. If you find a good girl.. who has high interest in you...she will be happy at Buger King..as long as she's with you. I don't date Mercenaries.

• Some first dates I've gone on that both led to an eventual relationship or sex. AKA they went well, were:

-We met up for coffee (girl I met online so more laid back date), invited her to a party afterwords, but it fell through. Next day went into the downtown area of where I live. Walked around and did some window shopping, got dinner a popular restaurant, sat in the park for a while, then finally grabbed some gourmet coffee drinks at this little boutique coffee and chocolate shop.

-Went for sushi, then to a local bar for drinks. While there we also watched our home teams hockey game, and played a some games on one of those video things that sit on the ends of the bar.

-Went on a double date with my friend and his Girlfriend (my date was the friend of my buddy's GF). Went to see a movie and then got dinner. The week before that, the 2 girls came over to me and my buddy's apartment and watched the super bowl.