What does this response mean?

when a woman asks a man bluntly "is sex all you want from me", and he answers "absolutely not! it came in time..." then asks her if he can call her right at that moment. he doesn't sound offended or anything. they're chatting online and she tells him you can call me a bit later...

Most Helpful Guy

• Woman : Do you just want sex from me?

Man : Absolutely not! It came in time..."

Man : Can I call you?

Woman : Mmmm, you can call me a bit later.

I would assume that the girl is upset for some reason. Regardless once the two get on the phone it'll be pretty easy to elaborate and talk about the issue.

What Guys Said 4

• Unless you have reasons to believe that the guy in question is not being honest, there is no reason to try and read between the lines.

• By the way, him not sounding offended is a good sign. The easiest way to "support" a lie is to enter a phony "rage", accompanied by the person elaborating on how offended he / she is.

It's a textbook way of lying effectively.

• When I don't have regular sex then it is very important, when you have it is still important but not very important.

• so what's the question? there's really no problem here.

• Exactly what it says.

What Girls Said 0