Have I lost my "spark" ?

I just turned 31, I'm single, not bad looking with lots of personality but certainly not a "hunk" I've been single for about 6 months after a 5 year relationship.

When I go out for a drink, women don't seem to notice me for more than a 2 second glance. I feel like I've lost my "magic" and can't tell if women are interested/shy/not interested etc.

These days, I just enjoy the company with my friends and have a good time, and I really don't notice any "signals" at all.

I do talk to women when I get the chance, but I'm beginning to feel like I'm just another guy in the crowd.

What am I doing wrong? Or is it just a matter of time?

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you are subconsciously emitting desperate signals without realising ... a real turn off for women

• Honestly, I really don't feel/come across as desperate. Most of the time, I'm just enjoying myself and I don't "try my luck" with random women. Maybe the problem is that I'm not trying hard enough?

• awww maybe you just haven't met the right group of women yet then

What Girls Said 4

• Ok I got this. After 5 years, and only 6 months has gone by, you can feel a little damaged. And sometimes it projects even if you don't think it does. If you think that's not the case, then just give it time. Focus on friends/family/work/the gym? and when you least expect it something good will fall into your lap (keep your eyes and ears open for signs but don't linger on it). I notice that when I go about my daily life, funny things happen a lot... I go on vacation bc I'm stressed out, I meet someone. And you don't need to be a stunner to meet someone. Just be your friendly self and remember to smile. Girls love confidence and a great smile. Forget all the other crap and have a good time focusing on YOU :)

• find the right way to express your desire. Your age is perfect.

• Confidence is key, know you hear it all the time. But that's because it's true. And you shouldn't be stressing too much...6 months after a 5 year relationship isn't bad at all. Enjoy being single

• Confidence, appearance ...you have to be one step ahead of the game. Find a way to make yourself stand out, a new make over ie hair cut, clothing, attitude etc and see what happens you might grab yourself a date.

What Guys Said 1

• Well you are just another guy in the crowd. Time to start to attack again, champ ;)