Should I ask this girl to my fraternity formal?

I am a freshman in college debating wether or not to ask this sophomore girl in a sorority to my fraternity's formal this spring. Here is the story:

So I have always liked this girl but I officially met her back in February. After seeing her at parties a few times she came onto me one night and I ended up back at her place. But I am a virgin and she is like the hottest girl I had ever hooked up with, and also older so I was pretty nervous. Needless to say I didn't make a move, and ended up just sleeping in her bed. We talked a lot and she was really nice and cool about it. She also said I was really attractive and sweet and stuff. We kissed a little but that was it. Anyways the next day she texted me saying she had a great time (which I'm assuming means she likes me since we didn't even do anything). Then over the next few weeks I texted her a lot (I really like her) and I ended up telling her how much I like her. All she said back was that she didn't know what to say and was "flattered". Every time I see her nowadays she is like a big tease. I don't really know if she still likes me or not. I haven't talked to her in a few weeks so that's where I'm at now.

After all this, do you think I should ask her to my formal? I still really like her, and right now I'm saying what the hell I'll just go for it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say just go for it. You never get anywhere in life without taking risks. Sometimes they pay off and sometimes they don't. In your situation, you've not really got much to loose seeing as you haven't spoken much recently anyway.

My guess is that she did really quite like you, then things just fizzled out because you didn't make a move or you didn't see each other or something. If you ask her to your formal, she might give you another chance.

Go for it & good luck :)

• Hi, could you do me a quick favour pls? I'm in the final round of a competition to volunteer round the world for a year. You can see my entry at: www.gvi.co.uk/round-world-gvi-tom-mower (I'm Tom Mower, I have a fake name on GAG so I can talk openly)

The winner is decided by a vote on Facebook link until THIS FRIDAY 18th May. So could you do me a huge favour and vote for me? It only takes 30 seconds and I would really appreciate it!

Thanks! :D