Should I say something?

I like this girl and she's been sick for a week. Should I text her and say like "feel better!" or something? I knoe you're thinking duh! But, she's very reserved sometimes and she probably won't even answer, which makes us think is their even a point right? So should I say something and if yes, what should I say?

What Girls Said 1

• Sure! Anyone likes to feel comforted while they're sick.. Go ahead and send her a get well soon text. (:

• Well I asked her how she was feeling and she never answered. I had a feeling that's what was going to happen, should I say anything else or just drop it because she'll just read the text and not answer.

• Yeah, I would just drop it.. either way, it's rude of her to not have the decency to ATLEAST say "Thanks."

What Guys Said 1

• You should say something.

It would be you showing some initiative.

"Hey 'x' I hope you feel better soon!"

"I hope you feel better, see you at school on 'x' day!"

etc.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Point being, there's no harm in being nice.

• Nah just drop it, you don't want to come off as "creepy" or anything you know?

Just tell her when you see her in school that you're glad she's feeling better.