Girls if you like a guy do you mind if he always texts you first?

I like this girl and people have told me she likes me...she has texted me first before but now I find myself texting her first a lot more. If she likes me, would she mind? I just don't want to annoy her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, what do you think?

Of course girls like guys to text them first. They WANT guys to chase them. >_>

In our culture, a good majority of women in our generation are f***ing spoiled and have this self entitlement belief of old fashioned courting in in which they ALWAYS want guys to initiate everything and pay for everything, especially conversations.

It's no wonder why men have it so much harder when it comes to courting, because they are the ones that have to put in effort and are expected to initiate every move. All girls have to do is sit around and look pretty, and she'll get a line of guys coming at her.. and she choses which one is the most compatible with her, after he makes a fool of himself and kisses her ass in order to impress her enough to chose him.

• Realistically speaking though, don't always text/initiate conversations with girls first.

Why? Because she'll then expect/depend on you to make the first contact practically all the time and will be much much less likely to initiate herself.

you have to make her chase you a little and not have her take you for granted or an easy catch.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, don't get on the verge of annoying or desperate. Just message her back with something sweet or just talk to her in a nice way occasionally show her that you have a life and your not just all about her, that'll probably make her like you more.

• NO!! I love it when my crush texts me first! I'm always hesitant to over text him because I don't want him to think I'm too into him. It's too bad that both sexes play these games. I think you should text her whenever you want! When my crush texts me a lot it makes me really happy!

• I love when a guy texts me first! Let's me know he's thinking of me! (;

• i wouldn't mind as long as he isn't txting me ALL the time. I think txting that person everyother day or sure a couple days in a row and then a couple days off is fine. but unless you guys are getting serious I wouldn't text her everyday. and if she wants to text more she can text you too

What Guys Said 1

• I think 50/50 is safe. I wouldn't want to text a girl first 100% of the time.