What is the best dating website online today?

I like to review dating websites, so I'mm interested in hearing your guys' opinions... what's the best dating website online today?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• they are crap mate, I have tried that scene. the girls seem hard to get on a date. okcupid you can try. its completely free. but the girls never seemed interested. pof they are just up for sex really. unless one knows better than me. I could be wrong.

• Match...and Zoosk

• Match.com I was on eharmony, but it wasn't what I wanted out of it unless it was matches they gave me sucked

• But your matches on match.com are better?

• I have had more luck dating local girls than eharmony matches. Yeah I have met some pretty nice one on there, but it seemed to fizzle out.

• I've been using https://irinadating.com website for a while and have dated several girls from there so far. They are so nice and pretty. Online dating is definitely worth the effort. And that site's very cool indeed ;)

What Girls Said 1