Why isn't my girlfriend texting me back?

ok well my girlfriend and I were hangin out yesterday. she went to a friends party last night and I went to a friends house. we got a ride from her mom she got dropped off first then I got dropped off. I tried texting her last ninght around 9 pm and right now its 148 pm. and hse still hasn't texted me back :/. any ideas why she hasn't texted me back and do I text her again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Possible Reasons:

*Her phone is dead

*Her phone is broken or misplaced

*She is maybe hungover and sleeping

*Maybe didn't get your text

*Didn't check her phone

*Busy, maybe taking a shower and forgot to check her phone

*Her friend probably looked at her phone and saw a text but didn't say anything

*Maybe wants to text you later

*Mad at you, maybe you did something to her

*She maybe texted you but the text probably wasn't fully sent to you.

*Friends took her phone away(my friend did that to me one time as a joke)

*She is so shocked that you texted her that she is passed out right now

• ok well should I text her again?

• no, don't text her until she texts back, if she doesn't within 3 hours then text her back but for now don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she's tired and/or has a hang over. It can be a number of reasons why she didn't text back but I wouldn't worry about it unless you had a fight which you didn't . I wouldn't text her again if I was you you could but I'm sure she got the first one you sent. I hope its nothing bad good luck

• well all my first text said was "hey". and I really wanted to hang out with her today. and no we never had a fight.

• Yea you should call her then but if she doesn't answer it don't just assum its a bad thing

• she doesn't have calling on her phone though

• Perhaps she may still be sleeping. Don't worry. Try giving her a call though, that's a little more personal. Especially if she's your girlfriend. If she doesn't pick up, at least she'll see you were concerned and what not.

• wellshould I text her again since she doesn't have calling on her phone?

• Sure. Go for it. Just say something along the lines of "just checking in to make sure that everything is alright"

• Is she super busy? I know sometimes I forget to check my phone...maybe that's another reason?

• i actually have no clue

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't matter, don't be needy regardless.

• im dumb because I miss mygf and wanna spend time with her?

• like what give me some examples?

• Nothing crazy, just hugging/kissing her a little longer the next time you see her will do. Being there completely when you're together. 99% of the time it's better to show a girl how you're feeling than to tell (as long as the emotions are positive of course haha)