Should I be this angry?

Ok, well I texted this girl that was sick, a I asked her how she was feeling, but she never answered. Now she has done these things many times before, I'd ask her something, for example: ask about her scholarship stuff, what she got on her test on sh*t, and sometimes she'll answer me, but she's purposely trying to ruin the convo. I am trying to be nice guy and just trying to talk to her, be she's being rude about this and not answering me very often, and it's at a point where it's a guessing game if she's gonna answer or not, and it's starting to get on my nerves.

In person, she seems like she wants to talk to me, she looks at me from a far, but when I just ask a simple innocent question, she gives the shortest answers possible.

So I'm wondering, I would really love to get to know this girl, we have a lot of the same interest, and we have similar personnalities (regarless of her talking stuff). Is it wrong for me to feel a little upset with her or am I over reacting? And, if I want to be able to start having texting convos with her, should concentrate more the in person rather than via text message?

Plus, since she's in a way shy or uncomfortable around me in person, what can I do to make her be herself and feel confortable. And one last thing, is this a type of crush she has on me or those she have problems?

Ok, so I was a little raddled (upset) earlier because she didn't answer me, but I did over exaggerate on how much she ruins the convo. In general, it's once in while and she is kind of like this with a lot of people, except for her close friends. After reading some comments, I thought maybe she knew I liked her so that's why she was kind of ignoring me, but I've like her in the past and she didn't ignore me then, so what's up with her? She's not a bitch either, I've known her for 8 years, but
we weren't ever close. We've always had some weird tension/feelings between us.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me say this: the girl is not worth your time and care. If she cannot at least tell you what is wrong, then she's hiding something very ugly. I will tell you from my experiences: if a girl gives you short texts or doesn't answer, then either:

a. she has a problem and doesn't want to tell you

b. she's seeing someone else or talking to someone else

c. she's an outright b*tch

or, d. all of the above

You do have a right to be angry, but I personally think that there's a better girl out there for you. Because if you stay with this girl, then you're only asking for more trouble and questions that will never be answered.

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes young girls would be nice to you, look your way so that you can get the impression that she's interested but she can just be testing out her attractiveness. If she ignores you or doesn't reply to you then obviously you two are not feeling the same level of heat. When a girl really likes you she'll be staring at her phone, waiting for your texts... So she's not worth it. But if you really like her, try purposfully ignoring her...Break the dance, since you're always persuing and she's always running away, break this dance and start ignoring her, you might get her attention. Hope you find the loving girl in your life!

• ok so I read your other question and reading into this one I think she may think/know you like her and isn't interested so she's trying not to give you the wrong idea

• I have some friends that don't answer as often as I message them something. They are something like loner/introvert and perhaps asbergers type. I'm not even the one who suggested asbergers, but one of his other friends did. It could be something like that. But man I don't think I could date someone like that, I'm very differernt from them, I speak very openly, and almost about anything, and expect people to reply, so I get pretty upset if my friends don't reply

• Stop it. She's a bitch. I don't quite know why you would want to get to know someone who is mean to you. Even if you were to get to know here it would be a one sided relationship. Stop talking to her

• Not much you can do besides not talk to her anymore. She sounds like a jerk since she "purposely ruins the convo." Don't worry about her anymore. Maybe when she gets out of the immature "All about me, too good for you" phase, she will realize she's a twat.

What Guys Said 1

• So why are you talking to her again?