I'm curious why he hasn't had a girlfriend yet?

I like this guy and I find it hard to believe that he hasn't ever had a girlfriend before. It doesn't negatively affect how I view him or anything, I'm just curious haha.

I think he's quite amazing so I can't imagine any girl turning him down. he's pretty confident and outgoing so I don't think he's too shy to ask a girl out. maybe he has high standards?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably hasn't found women that find him attractive except for that one you mentioned below.

What Guys Said 4

• maybe he's avoiding the drama, or has some kind of insecurity deep down about something?

• both sound possible...he may be insecure about his height (he's 5'6") and he might be insecure cause he's kinda big. like, he's really muscular now but in middle school he was a bit chubby. so maybe he's insecure about that?

• high standards for sure

• Why don't you think he does? I'm curious what you think

• well...it may be possible that other girls just think of him as a friend. it may be possible that he hasn't really found anyone that he likes enough (high standards). it may be possible that he's insecure about a few things and doesn't think a girl would like him. his confident behavior and numerous female friends just gives me the impression that he is well liked by girls and that he is confident in himself. which is why I'm confused...

• Im 27, never had a girlfriend, nor even played with the naked t*ts. The ones that rejected me, would never in a million years have the human decency to say what it is about me that puts the idea of us being a couple out of the question without any hesitation.

Old wrinkled women, outcast teenagers, fat people, drunk bitches, or other way unatractive people are the only ones who have asked me how is it possible to reject me.

What Girls Said 3

• He's probably to shy, or doesn't want a relationship?

• idk. I don't think he's shy cause he's such a people person. and I know that he went on a few dates with one girl that he really liked but it never went anywhere (I don't know why though...)

• Hmmm standards probably high.

• He either is extremely picky or is afraid of being hurt

• yeah I have found guys like that. they seem like the most amazing guy ever but never dated, it could be because he just hasn't found the right girl (high standards) or it could be that he is really shy when it comes to actually asking a girl out, I had to actually ask one of my ex's out, otherwise I don't think we would have dated haha

• so it may be possible that he's really outgoing and stuff but when it comes to someone he really likes he becomes shy?

• yeah that's what I think