If a crush asked you where you thought they should live next year...

and mentioned places they knew you might go - would you think they genuinely happened to want to go to the exact same places, or would you think they were trying to find out how you felt about them leaving, or maybe living where you would be?

i said crush, because its short. but you both like each other.

What Guys Said 1

• Would I think they want to go to same places? Yes I would.

• I see. Well, In that case, What would you tell them?

• Well that's interesting. From my pov, yes I did answer your question and suddenly it became a matter of seeming "like a stalker or being clingy". At this point I thought it was a strange, immature thing to think, so I mentioned that it is playful in the end. Not uncomfortable, not backtracking.

You know what keeps happening to me? Answering questions for people who assume too much and get passive aggressive, even when others are trying to simply answer.

Try wording things better next time

• i never said it was clingy are stalkerish. I don't think it would be.

wanted to know why you wouldn't feel that way, because a lot of people do. I don't think that's a good thing. I think its stupid to worry about that.

anyways I see where it would get weird for u. since I didn't explain myself. I knew I was only curious about how you would be experiencing the situation (but you didnt). which is what you answered.

any additional questioning, was only out of curiosity. I wasn't trying to make a point.

What Girls Said 0