Should I send this risky text?

Cutting to the chase, guy I like see each other quite a few times, but recently haven't spoken much and he's said he's been busy a lot although I saw him last Thursday. I feel like I'm losing him, but I don't know if he is genuinely busy with work and he's quite popular so he's always out with mates or doing something. I sent him a text and I'm going to wait a few hours to see if he replies back but if he doesn't I was going to send him this;

"Okay your clearly too busy to reply, but I just wanted to tell you that I really like you, I'm loving getting to know you and I don't want that to stop :) I don't play games so if you want me I'm here. Wish I could see you more but it's up to you, hopefully see you soon gorgeous xxx"

is that too much for a guy I've only known for 2 months? Or should I send it and let him know what I'm thinking as the worst that could happen is that he doesn't feel the same I cry for a few weeks and get over it and we're just friends. Or if I shouldn't send the text, what would you recommend I do. I've never been in a relationship and he's the first guy I've looked at and really thought that he might be my first but I don't know how he feels. Thoughts, suggestions, advice please? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, I would not send that text. He's on the fence with his interest level right now, but that doesn't mean it couldn't come back if you maintain a confident demeanor, care-free demeanor. I'm not insisting you play games, but I think that text could be the kiss of death for a guy who's not sure how he feels about you. It will make him feel pressure, and it's also telling him that you're so interested you will put up with his antics and still be waiting there whenever he wants you. You already sent the first text, if he doesn't reply, let it go. Do NOT contact him again until he contacts you first. An interested guy will not ignore your texts. He will be initiating them and trying to hang out with you. His lack of response will be all the answer you need.

What Guys Said 1

• Well it's very straight forward guys like that. But it may make in the future really awkward.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, and I'm 99% sure that he doesn't like you back. Otherwise he would pursue you. Honestly, and I'm sorry to say this, but I really beleive its the truth, he probably says he's busy becasue he doesn't want to talk to you or hangout. If he did, he would make the effort. No questions asked. If you send this, you'll only embarress yourself and ruin any chance of being friends, which is already shabby because he ignores you by saying he's busy.