Should I give this guy a chance?

He wants to be my boyfriend and I told him I wasn't sure yet.

I met him two weeks ago online. We went on four dates in one week. And then I went on holidays, and we have been talking everyday.

I am 22 and he is 27. He is quite an emotional guy, very much in touch with his emotions. He seems to be very sensitive and caring about other people. He has all these amazing dates planned for us. But he is a bit of a dreamer.

I think he would do anything I asked him to. He wants me to be happy. He said he would stay until I made up my mind and that nothing would change his.

He is funny and we get along well with each other. We can talk for ages.

He is an extremely good kisser and quite a passionate one. But he has agreed to follow my pace, and isn't pressuring me into sex in any way. Whenever I am ready. I have had sex with one other person before, but I'm not entirely sure about taking the next step yet. He knows this. Although the more I talk to him, the more I fell comfortable about it and am starting to look forward to it.

However I am worried about him being so emotionally. Because I wonder if it could go the other way. Or how long it will last. We are very different. He goes with the flow, follows his heart. I need security, I think things through many times, before I make a decision. I think we could balance each other out or end up hating each other. I feel sexual chemistry between us, but I'm not completely sure about his looks just yet. It's not that he is bad looking, just not the typical guy that I would be attracted to. He can be quite goofy and childish and I know that in the long run that might annoy me. But he might also teach me to relax.

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if you are unsure about it, tell him that you would like to wait until more time is spent with each other to make such a big commitment. It seems to me your so hesitant because you don't like to jump into things willingly without prior thought like you said. I think if you give it time, you will start to see more features that may draw you in more or repel you in which your decision could be a little easier for you. As for as compatability, I dated this girl for 10 months. Really beautiful, just not my type. Had a completely different personality than I would normally go for, but not nescessarily in a bad way. Different views on certain subjects. But I ended up loving this woman faster and harder in 10 months compared to my 2 year relationship (my longest). She provided a whole new insight in which my views were only biased from dating the same type of woman for the longest time. Unfortunately we foughtg too much. So we ended. But the reason why I am explaining this to you is because your situation is very similar to mine in a sense of compatability. I think that you are really into him, but you just need more time to make a decision since its only been 2 weeks. Tell him that and he'll understand. But I think you should definitely give him a try if he doesn't provide any reason to not date him.

What Guys Said 8

• This guy sounds a lot better than the overly masculine, idiotic people that focus souly on themselves and only see women as f**k-able objects and pieces of meat.

I am like this guy in that way, people like that are usually and most likely genuinely kind.

He has told you he won't force you into anything, and go at your pace.

Being different gives you different points of view. My parents are almost opposites- yes they'll argue but if you're both smart people then you'll understand that everyone has right to their own opinion.

Do note people mature at different rates, maybe being around you will slow him down a little when the reality hits him that he may have to grow up.

Well in my honest opinion I would give him a chance, you won't lose much from it would you? You get along so why not?

Just don't rush into anything and have fun together.

• well, if it does go bad, it could be an issue. what concerns me is how fast he wants to jump into a relationship, what is his dating history. might want to talk to an ex of his if you can.

• give him a chance, if it doesn't work then brake up. There is nothing wrong with braking up, braking up is a normal thing, it doesn't mean if you brake up, that you are an awful person.

• emotional sensitive guys tend to make girls unhappy in relationships.. you'll find yourself falling out of love and lust before you can fall into it. I'd say NEXT him

• it seems like your forcing your self... if he is not the typical guy that you are attracted to then find someone eles lol... its either you like him or you dont

• Give him a chance. You can not lose anything, only gain.

• Give him a chance, he seems like a genuine guy

• If you have to ask yourself that question then your mind isn't entirely set on it. your just not that into him

What Girls Said 4

• I think it is here to say!

• I believe you have more good reasons to give it a "go" rather than not,..try it, you'd never know, it might be a good experience; it might not and if it isn't you'll be making all the decisions not him. Youve nothing to lose :)

• Give him a chance, you have nothing to lose by doing so!

• i say give it a shot, why not. if yo uare an indecisive person you are probably just wavering. I do this too and I say take a shot.