What should I do here?

So I've posted about this guy before. We met a couple weeks ago on a trip for school and we were kind of flirting the whole trip, and at the end I asked him for his number because I had fun on the trip and I never see him during school, so I wanted to keep talking. We were texting just fine for a while and then he would randomly just stop texting, like, in the middle of the conversation. And now we don't talk in school and it's super awkward when we see each other. Yesterday, one of my friends who was on the trip asked me if something was happening between us. I asked her why she asked that and she said that people on the trip were talking about how we were flirting and everything. I asked around to see what other people heard. Apparently people were just talking on the bus about how I asked for his number and how we were flirting at dinner and everything. I'm worried that someone told him about this and it freaked him out. I kind of want to talk to him about it to clear the air. The problem is that it could either be really good and make everything better between us or it could make everything like, a million times more awkward. What should I do?

• Talk to him
    83% (5)100% (1)86% (6)Vote
  • Don't talk to him
    17% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk to him about it.

0|0