Guys, would you call?

I was at a restuarant with a small group of friends and I thought our waiter was really cute. One of my guy friends told me what I should do, since I was fretting over how to flirt with him (I'm horribly shy around guys I think are cute). He told me to write "Call me!" with a winking face and my number on the back of a receipt, then fold it so he could see it when he went to grab it. So I did and left my initials, too. When he came to take the receipts I couldn't even move (my friend shoved mine his way). I'm such a wreck!

My question is this: what would you think if a girl did that to you? Most importantly, would you call her?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's a cutie, sure I would. Little gestures like that are always a pleasant surprise for guys.

• I never have the guts to approach guys. I also feel very anxious anytime I try to flirt. What do I do? It's been years since I last had a boyfriend and I'm worried I'll never have one again. OK so that's a drastic overly silly conclusion to reach (I know it's not true) but I just can't seem to shake my shyness around cute guys! I'm sorry to vent.

• It's normal to feel anxious, but if you can overcome that and be direct with guys you like, I think you'll find instant success. Guys are really easy to talk to. When you're striking up a conversation don't even worry about how cute they are, just treat them like you would treat any other person and let the conversation find a natural flow. :]

• My heart is going 200 mph just thinking about it! Lol

What Guys Said 4

• i would be extremely flattered, and more than likely, YES, I would call. but you might want to put on the note "if your single..."

• As a server, I'm still waiting to get a note like that on an attractive girls check! And yes!

• If she was cute yeah

• If I found her attractive, yes.

What Girls Said 0