Can a girl tell that you're thinking about kissing her?

I was talking to this girl who I know has a crush on me and we were being playful and flirting back and forth.

Well I didn't notice until later that at several points in the conversation I wouldn't look her in the eyes but I'd be looking at her lips when she was talking or her lips when she was smiling for a few seconds and then I'd look away with a smirk and then look back at her eyes. I was thinking what a pretty smile/lips she had, and then later I realized that maybe she saw me looking at them?

Do girls notice you looking at their lips and what do you think of that when you notice your crush doing that?

Most Helpful Girl

• well you kind of gave it away by looking at her lips. and yes, often, girls will notice if someone is looking at their lips and smirks. it just screams out 'hey! I wanna kiss you!'

if my crush did that I'll probably blush a little and act all clumsy and nervous :)

What Girls Said 2

• Only if you looked at them really obviously. Usually you can tell that someone wants to kiss you when they linger on your lips

• just go for it lol no telling just go in for it

What Guys Said 1

• Only women can look into a guys eyes and see EVERYTHING! They know everythiing...