Giving it up on the first date?

So a guy and a girl go out on a first date, and they end up doing it, will the guy think she's a slut and just hit and quit it? Or does that not matter anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• it doesn't matter if you give it up on the first or the 3rd date. if he likes you and you like him and your into it why wait.

to give you an idea I married my wife and she slept with me on the first date (on the side of a road in her car) ...this will be 14 years we've been together. Slut is a label women give other women they are jealous of and men give it to women they want to sleep with. really I think that label has outlived it's usefulness =)

What Guys Said 11

• 99% of the time, if there is sex on the first date, the guy isn't going to want a relationship with the girl, because he won't really respect her, and will assume that other guys get the same treatment (i.e., sex on the first date). That won't stop him from having sex with you, but you'll be, at most, a FWB to him, rather than a potential girlfriend.

I'm not saying that this is ALWAYS justified, but honestly, 90% of the time it will be, so guys are smart to follow this rule. And girls should follow it too; the guys who insist on sex on the first date are generally guys who only care about sex in the first place, so unless you are only looking for a FWB, delaying sex for a couple of dates is a good way to screen those guys out.

• It doesn't matter because it depends on the guy. Some guys are out there to hit and quit it. They will move on no matter how long you make them wait.

• It's definitely a big deal... Sends a big message about the kind of girl you're dating. For long-term relationships, guys want a woman of value, with morals and class.

If you're sleeping with guys on the first date, unless you're just looking for something casual and short-term, or a quick lay, you couldn't be more wrong in the way you're approaching the situation.

A good man will be alarmed if you're moving too fast sexually... not all men are dogs.

• Never have sex with a girl on a first date. That's what I did when I was 15, 16, 17 years old. At the first date, I want to know the girls personality.

• If a girl throws herself at me like that on the first date, I won't be pursuing a relationship with her anytime in the near future. That shows low self-esteem and it's kinda trashy. I wouldn't want a girlfriend who does that.

• Depends on the guy, but hey who can tell these days. If it were me I'd be psyched and think "hell yeah sex!" but in all honesty I'd want her to not give it up so easily and wait a few dates.

• That doesn't matter anymore.

• The question/thing is what matters to you?!

• They would have my eternal gratitude.

• Some guys might make a move on a girl for the first date to see if she goes along with it. If she doesn't, then he would think that she has potential to be a girlfriend, if she does go along with the sexual act, he will like her as a hook up, but not as a serious relationship. I wouldn't say the guy would think that the girl is a slut necessarily... but it does put off a guy when it comes to wanting an actual serious relationship with a girl.

• I'm not the type of guy who would put the moves on a girl during the first date. So yeah if she tried to initiate something before I was ready yeah I would think she was a slut.

What Girls Said 2

• most likely not. I mean you're going to have sex anyway, it's just sooner or later. If he's the right guy for you, it's not going to matter when the sex happens. If he's the wrong guy, then having sex now or 5 months down the road...he's going to leave you anyways. So no, if he's the RIGHT guy, sex on the first date isn't going to be a deal breaker at all

• He'll like you during then after makes him think if I got her pants off this easy, how many other guys have too?