What limitations should I put on my dating life?

The reason I ask is because I started dating a 20 year old and the immaturity thing blew up in my face. It was not as much immaturity as it was non experienced. So, apparently I need to be more organized with who I date...

...so here we go...

Hello, I am 27. I am a musician and travel very much. I often travel out of country for month long periods of time.

I have bachelors and masters degrees in music.

I have plenty of experience dating and sexually.

I am an athiest.

I am 6 foot 2, and 180 pounds and exercise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, I limit age wise to 21 and up with a preference for 23-25.

I would love to have someone with a bachelors degree.

I would like someone that has had at least 2 sexual partners.

And I cannot date a religious person.

Height wise, I prefer 5 foot 2 to 5 4 foot 6. Petite and fit is a must!

I don't have any limits regarding race, skin, hair or eye color.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are there other important factors that I should be considering?

What Girls Said 2

• No. Sounds about right. All you need to do now is put it out there in the world and hope to catch someone.

• I have had 3 catches in the last year. 2 twenty year olds with the same issue. Hence why I am going to be very strong on the 21 and up rule. And a 21 year old who moved away for grad school.

Honestly, on paper I sound like a catch, but I can't seem to catch anything.

• What do you consider petite? I'm fit, and 5'2'', but I'm also curvy, not a straight shape. Otherwise I fit your requirements perfectly lol

• Pretty thin and shorter. According to a BMI chart, around 100-110 pounds.

• Ah no way man. I've got titties and a booty to accompany this tiny waist. 100 lbs would not work for me.

What Guys Said 0