Does my friend have a crush on me?

I've know this girl like a month but she sometimes acts like we're dating. Like she'll get upset if I make plans to do something without her or call me constantly and keep calling if I don't answer sometimes. She comes over a few times a week to hang out but I know if I let her she'd be over all the time. She's always doing stuff for me too like getting me a beer from the fridge or bringing me stuff she baked without me asking. It really isn't very physical between us and that's what confuses me. Sometimes it'll seem suggestive like once she had me feel her leg after she'd shaved it and other times it'll seem innocent like "feel my forehead and see if it's hot." so I don't know. I went away over the weekend and she pried to see if I slept or made out with anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its obvious that she likes you but I doubt its genuine love or affection. She sounds like a desperate doormat.

What Girls Said 1

• At first I thought she was just really in need of a friend but when you wrote she asked if you did anything with anyone over the weekend, I think she likes you.

What Guys Said 1

• wow. those are some definite red flags dude. get ready to move and change your number lol.