Should I listen to my head or my heart?

so, I think I'm bi. and I've been asking people how to get use to this, and the conversation then evolved into which one I prefer. for guys, I get emotionally attached and then I get turned on by them, but for girls I just naturally get aroused if I think about them. so, someone said I should "listen to my heart" and realized that I don't really know what that means. I looked it up and some say "do what you think is best for yourself" while others say "do what you're instincts say to do", and I'm confused. like, I know I shouldn't choose between genders, but it's bothering me. so what is it, and what should I do?

also, like, if person was in a situation where they were going to kiss someone good night, like on a date, should they listen to their head or heart (body?)? (this is a real question, please answer)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I say try both. You are turned on by guys, you are turned on by girls. Give both a shot and see which you would like to pursue.

• Yeah, but, I want to be in a relationship with a person first...i don't just want to out and just do stuff with random people. that, and I don't really see myself in a relationship with girls....i dunno, thanks.

• I dunno.

• Just do what you are comfortable with. Don't push anything or rush it. If you feel up to trying something then give it a shot. Just don't do anything you're not comfortable with.