What to wear to an outdoor date?

Ok, the weather is supposed to be partly cloudy and just above 50 Fahrenheit. Date will involve food and the outdoors, like a picnic and a walk, perhaps some small hiking but nothing major. First date.

Outfit options!

1. Short, floral dress (vintage 80s, beige); denim, double breasted jacket; black legging-capris; black Converse high tops.

2. Khaki cargo pants (the skinnier kind, not the baggy kind); turquoise shirt; grey shrug. Shoes...undecided.

3. Long, wrap around, blue plaid skirt; black leggings (the wrap around tends to show a little too much in the wind); pink shirt; black shrug; flat, "earth spirit" sandals with wooden beads.

4. Other?

Most Helpful Guy

• Prety cold for a dress and hiking, even short distance. Cargo pants will be more practical. Make sure th e shoes will stgand up to dirt and maybe mud...

What Guys Said 3

• Probably jeans / #2.

And nice shoes, vans, chucks, etc.

Since you're going for a walk.

A nice "down to earth, easy breasy" look would do fine.

i.e., jeans, tshirt, light hoodie / sweater. :)

• 1?

• I like the 1st one the best, it sounds very sexy.

• Next time pictures would be nice, just saying.

What Girls Said 4

• 2 is the only one that makes sense, given that it's going to be chilly AND you're going to be walking/hiking. No heels

• option 2

• If its only going to be a little over 50, I would go with number 2.

• Out of the three options you gave I would go with option 1, mostly because I love floral dresses. If I had to give another suggestion maybe a outfit like this: link with a matching jacket.