Why do girls reply with one word texts?

Ok ill text this girl..sometimes she will text in 2 sentence texts but most the time there one word texts like...

Me - Guess what I get to do today?(7:32)

Her - What?

Me - I get to spend $200 to fix my car. Ill send you pictures when its done :)

Her - Cool

Me - Ill text you later have fun teaching :)

Her- Thanks(8:01)

------------------

Her- I've gotta a lot of chores to do(9:54)

Me- that's what happened when your gone for 2days

Her- It was waas crazy a vacation form work and home. Woop! Woop!

Me - I'm glad you went,You deserved it for working so hard, I think you need a couple more vacations before School ends :D(10:03)

...A couple texts like that later...

Me- Hey are you still doing chores? Can I Call you?(10:38)

Her - Kinda(11:48)

..I call her and she seems kinda mad and is stressed out about how much work she needs to do.(call lasts 5mins)

Most Helpful Girl

• There are several things going on here. you're putting time frames on her text replies right? Are you sitting around and looking at your phone waiting for her response? #1 take the focus off of when she responds. Texting is like that. If a woman is busy, she can respond a couple of hours later or 5 hours later and that is OK. It also looks like you're not connecting with her on an emotional level, and texting her she's not really interested in. You're just telling her what you're doing. I was dating a guy who would tell me he was going skiing or hot tubbing, and there wasn't really anything for me to say back. There wasn't a question to respond to or anything really engaging. Telling a girl what you're doing will not connect with her heart, it is more or a disconnect. If you can say something fun and engaging that would be great. She also sounds busy, and maybe she couldn't focus on her work when you called her. She let you know she was busy, and you called her anyway. If she says she's kinda busy, you can text her "it would be great to talk to you. WHEN is a good time to call?" instead of saying CAN I call you? You can be direct and get better results. I would like to see you check out David Wygant and sign up for his free newsletter below. He will really help you learn some new skills. Check it out and let me know what you think! Feel free to contact me as well with questions.

link

XOXO

Dina

What Girls Said 7

• she is not interested in you or maybe you conversation/ topics are not flexible for example

Her - What?

Her - Cool

what do you really expect her to text back after you tell her this? she is a girl ofcourse she won't be psyched by this and maybe when you text her you can try by opening the conversation with "hi, so what are you upto?' or some other interesting opening that will involve her then later bring out the car topic. this will get her interested because whn you tld her bout your car and she might hav been exhausted and stuff on tht day and you sent her tht text then she might hav looked at it and said "ah! he is so self centered' or 'seriously he is going to start a conversation about his car...i so don't care'...am not being mean am just being frank. so maybe you shouldn't try too hard and just use these steps:

1. use appropriate openings

2. involve her participation

- this two steps will break the ice and brighten her day

3. ask questions that will lead her to opening up i.e how was your day or was your day as crappy or as good as mine?

4. you know the rest

if this still doesn't work then maybe her personality is just like that. I hope I helped.

• Seems like she's uninterested. I only reply in one word texts if I really don't want to talk to someone, but I can't just ignore them.

• hahah! I always thought that was a "guy thing" hey be happy some of us gals can go on and on and on! :) Everybody has a different way of communicating. My Boyfriend hates text and is very short via text, in person he doesn't shut up. Me, I can write a book via text and it annoys the hell outta him:) P.S. Best thing if you've been with her for while now and haven't just started dating then think positive and throw out negative thoughts. Don't let your imagination run wild!

• Probably got mad at something. That's what happens with me...although I would never send one word texts that is just rude.

• Whenever someone does this with me, I take it as a sign of either no interest or sheer boredom. That's when I disappear and no longer waste my time.

• because

• -______-

• i was just kidding.

lol

well, hmm..

i don't know her, so I can't say for sure, why she answers that way..maybe that;s just her personality? y'know (: there are guys who just don't enjoy talking..maybe there are girls who's just not gifted with the gift of gab toohaha

don't think about it too much though.maybe that's just her..coz I know girls love talking..maybe she's one of the few who has that type of personality//

• Aw OK thx :)

• Wow

What Guys Said 2

• Either you're REALLY good at catching her at inopportune times,

Or she just isn't into you.

• your text's are annoying her