Why do girls play no contact with a guy, in social networks and life

I started chatting with a girl and it was going good, and I mentioned the romantic movies topic and mentioned a movie and she did the same and we both liked those movies a lot. But now when I send her messages she simply reads them the same day, but does not respond to them. When earlier she responded every time. We leave messages to each other because we live in different time zones. Why would a girl play a no contact with a guy? And also in not online but at work or college.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had girls comment on my status on Facebook and then I'll say something in response or ask them a simple question regarding the subject and they won't reply back. I was like you're kidding right? Why even say anything at all if you aren't going to talk? lol

What Girls Said 5

• She might not be playing no contact and simply doesn't want contact. You might bore her, send TOO many messages (which might be annoying to her), she doesn't like you in a romantic way and you've started talking about things in that way (which might make her uncomfortable). Either way, her not responding is probably not her "playing hard to get".

• It was probly something for the moment. Women and Men do that. People may never intend to take something further because things happen and things change. If you don't physically know the person and know them well enough then you shouldn't expect much other than what your getting. People get bored and use internet as a pass time till things pick up in their life or they get extremely busy with whatever they are working towards in life. Don't take offense to it.

• Sometimes we like the idea of a boyfriend so we start talking to a guy and then we start to think he is creepy for sending so many replies or even just one (you guys haven't done anything wrong though we just lead you on too fast). If it's not that then she either met someone, has heard something about you or is just plain busy :)

• I DON'T know what her excuse is, just like I don't know the truth that my E-pal Andy left.

(he suddenly ran offline half one month 20 days ago.)

• Depends on if talking to you got boring or not.

What Guys Said 3

• she probably thinks you are too sweet (no offense). as much as they lie and don't want to admit it, girls find that a real turn off

• Women like men who play hard to get. It shows that he has a life other than JUST her. Not too busy that you forget about her but just enough so that it feels like she chases you from time to time. Don't be so available basically. Anddddd if that doesn't work, then she just simply isn't into you. Sorry

• You may have pissed her off.

You may like her more than she likes you, and she's trying to create some distance.

She may have met someone in real life.

There are lots of possible reasons.