What do 24 year old MEN look for on friendship/dating websites?

What do 24 year old MEN look for on friendship/dating websites? Like myyearbook.com ? I'm just wondering if men that age are still just trying to "get some"? I mean, is it normal for 24 year old men to want to date girls that are a few years younger than them? like 18 year old girls perhaps?

Please No judging. It's just a question! :)

Thank you :)

What about a 20 year-old saying that he wants to get back into dating and wants a serious relationship? Jw. (I'm 18 as you know..)

Most Helpful Guy

• guys in there early twenties are not looking for anything serious with girls? more to have fun and have sex. it really again comes down to the guy and maturity of the guy. if you want anything serious you should look for guys 28+ or 30+. I am 30 now, I am looking for a girl to be more serious with. when I was younger it was just sex and having fun.

A 24 year old guy, is looking for a girl with looks really. I don't think he is interested in personality that much. I didn't think about it that age.

remember I talking generalized here. not every 24 year old guy is the same. you do find some rare ones.

What Guys Said 5

• They are trying to get some, yes. Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that. Whatever happens between consenting adults is their business. Some 18 year old's are very mature, but in general if a guy that age is trying to date a girl that young he is probably just interested in sex and not a real relationship.

• Yes, they do, and some do try to look for a relationship. It all depends on the guy. However, odds are he is still looking to get laid.

• Honestly and no disrespect but for the most part someone that is twenty four and wants to be with and 18 year is looking for lust not love. There are always exceptions to the rule though. Please answer my question. Thanks

• since they are going ahead in maturity they are losing their boy tag and hence mid way between transforming frm a boy to man so yes they need a a girlfrnd but with commitment and loyalty

• looks.

What Girls Said 0