Just had my first kiss and I wasn't in a relationship with the guy?

OK iv only just had my first kiss and I wasn't in a relationship with the guy, I'm 16 is this bad?

p.s. sorry if this is the wrong section, wasn't sure

Most Helpful Guy

• A kiss usually precedes a relationship. Was it sweet and romantic? If it wans't then don't worry aobut it, most people don't get an amazing first kiss. Actually probably the first 5 are pretty awkward. Like many things in life, you get better at it the more you practice ;)

• thanxs :-)

• I have a question for you then...there was a guy in my life and we had an amazing first kiss. The kind of first kiss actors work really hard to portray in movies :) All of our kisses were like that, but a relationship never ensued :( (this was the Muslim/Kuwaiti guy I told you about)...jw wtf?

• I don't know there... Muslims are hard to figure out.

What Guys Said 4

• its only seen as bad if you go around kissing loads of people without being in some sort of relationship, but the odd one doesn't hurt anyone, as long as your not with someone and the person you kiss is not that person,x don't worry to much, just don't kiss everyone you meet,x

• its okaay these things happens with many people ...it maybe wrong for sum1 and right for sum1 else so lets not go into it its about how you think about it ...since we all are independent individual and let me tell you ...theres no need to ask this since your not some1 who have robbed or stole something so its not a crime ...well if you think its bad and if your feeling guilty avoid it next time and w all do things which makes us guilty so its common ...

• Well my first kiss lead to my first relationship, if you kissed a guy and your not in a relationship its just fine and totaly normal and there is nothing wrong abouth that, but it doesent mean that you should go around kissing people all the time.

• Kiss does not mean anything bad.

What Girls Said 3

• Aww, no! It's not bad at all! Hun, there are girls out there who do a hell of a lot more than kissing without being in a relationship lol so don't feel bad.

How was the kiss? :)

• very disconnected, at least on my end. don't know but him

• oh, well not every first kiss is going to be connected. it's okay. It's just a kiss :) there are much more intimate things to do with someone

• just kissing is not a bad thing

as long as you don't regret it,

but try not to get abused for your innocence, some

people like to take advantage of that. (-_^)

• I had my first kiss when I was 23 and it was not with someone I was dating either, it was with my best friend's ex and he was using me to get her jealous but it was a really nice kiss