Kissing without any tongue...strange?

Okay so there is this guy that I've known for a very long time. He's 31 now and even back then he's never french kissed me. I think it's just weird because to me it's a natural thing to just use your tongue when kissing...but I mean I know he's into me because we've had sex and been on dates but is that not strange? Why don't some people french kiss?

11
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• What does he do when you attempt to initiate a french kiss? Does he pull away or push you away when he feels your tongue prod his lips? I will admit, it is somewhat odd but I need more information on what is happening before I will say anything one way or the other.

• I don't really try to initiate it since he never does...I'll use mine just a little here and there. He's always the one who initiates the kiss to begin with. He never pulls away lol I just end up biting his lips or sucking on them.

• Well, no revulsion on his part means he probably enjoys it then. Not sure why he never initiates fully so the best bet here is that you should initiate since you enjoy doing it. You never know; he may really get into it and start initiating himself more fully. No law that says you have to wait for the guy to give you the green light - you guys are equals in your relationship so if you enjoy it, go for it. I bet he will like it too and if he doesn't you can ask him about it yourself. Win win.

• He started using some the other night...lol made it MUCH better :-)

What Girls Said 1

• people have different styles of making out, some like tongue more than others, I guess it just isn't his thing...i like it and every guy I ever made out with has too...some used it more than others but they all did. I tend to be a bit rough with mine, I like to use it, but the guys have always liked it.