Pregnant but still in love with ex

me and my ex broke up and he said he didn't want me so I did my best to move on I met my current boyfriend was with him for maybe one month or 2 before my ex came crawling back into my life saying he loved me and wanted me back., I told him I loved him too but I couldn't hurt my boyfriend. we kept talking 6 months after that and I decided I was gonna leave my boyfriend and get back with my ex but I found out I was pregnant so I stayed with my boyfriend. now I'm 4 months pregnant and I still wanna get back with my ex but he doesn't know I'm pregnant I don't know what to do I need help

Most Helpful Girl

• Set your priorities right. Do you know the father of the baby? If you know, is he a responsible decent person? If the father is your most recent boyfriend and he's a decent and mature person, you've got to let him know that you are having this baby and then decide on whether you both want to keep this baby. If the father is your ex boyfriend and he's a responsible mature person, you have to let him know about this baby and decide what to do with the baby. Also, let important close people in your life (whether it's your mom, grandma, dad, uncle, relatives, good friend etc.) know about this. You will need someone to talk to about the pregnancy.

If you really want to keep this baby and have a chance in being with your ex, save up as much money as possible, get as much help as you can, and quickly get more jobs. If your ex isn't the father of the baby, let him know that you'll handle this as your responsibility and will not be financially dependent on him to support this baby. Do not ever use this baby as a tool to get back with him. Stay calm, have a clear mind, sort out your priorities and responsibilities, then try your luck with your ex. Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell your ex the sitaution right away. You'll find out a lot about him from his reaction, that's for sure. It's a tough way to get a good reaction, though. What does the current boyfirend say?

• You should probably tell your ex that you are pregnant.

• Tell your ex about your situation and how you feel. If he still wants you and the baby then go for him if that's truly what you desire. If not you best to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• bein honest up front is the best thing. I got pregnant by me ex of 5 years...we weren't "together" at the time and I was also seeing my ON AND OFF again Boyfriend who I was so into at the time. I was honest with both guys when I first found out I was prego...it was very stressful on everyone throughout the pregnancy. But I found it best that I let it out in the beginning that way there were no secrets. If you are afaid your ex that you want to be with will be mad and not want you because you are prego with the new guy...thats something you will have to take a chance on. If he doesn't...then you will know what kind of guy he is and that he truly isn't there for you. Sounds to me like he is not sure what he wants since he keep jerkin you around. JUST BE HONEST WITH BOTH DUDES...in the end whoever is there for you no matter what the situation is prob the better guy. But if you don't want to be with your current bf...dont string him along just because you don't want to end up alone. You need to think of what is best for YOU and YOUR new coming baby.