If you found out that a girl that you like and were potentially gonna date was a model, what would you think?

would you think it's hot? would you be intimidated? would you get jealous because other guys see her in lingerie?

it can be provocative but it's artistic and never trashy.

• That'd be hot! I'd be dating a girl every guy wants but she's MINE
  • I'd be intimidated, what would a girl like that be doing with me? she couldn't possibly be faithful.
  • I'd be jealous of the photographers and clients who get to see her in sexy clothing
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• if your going to be a model with a steady BF, I have two words for you. Maintenance and communication. your Boyfriend is going to feel a little threatened almost all the time. I worked as a photography assistant for a while so I've seen and heard all the problems that happen. my biggest suggestion is involve him in your modeling so he knows the people your working with, if he has to guess what the photographer is like he will leap to the worst conclusion. when your out with him dress conservatively unless its something special for him. talk to him, make him know you want him and only him. you going to have to constantly work at strengthening your relationship because it will be eroded by jealously and fears.

its not an impossible task, its just something which both of you have to be ready for. I wish you the best of luck.

• I don't currently have a boyfriend, but I didn't know if it would impede my being able to get one.

• it can impede getting one. a guy has to be comfortable and confident in themselves before they would date a model, because otherwise they would feel unsubstantial compared to you. if you find a guy who is confident in you, you then have to convince them that your going to be loyal to them. its very different than most starts, because normally these are the guys problem. ...

• the most successful way I've seen a model date is she brought the guy in as a friend first so he got to know her and her life, and then told him she wanted more. that way he knows what he's getting into and she knows he's there for the right reasons.

What Guys Said 8

• It wouldn't affect me that much. Everyone has a job. Howver, I'd tend to think she was self-centered and only interested in guys with big money since models travel in that social circle much of the time. Nor are they often the brightest bulbs since they can live quite well on their looks alone.

• I'm in university, I'm not a dullard. The job presented itself and being a college student, opportunities to make money while still staying on top of your school work are rare.

• Fun girls, code for groups of girls seen riding in a sports car with guys three times their age.

• Do you have to show the others how to use the seat belt in the sports car?

• i'd be more interested in her as that mean she's pretty good looking and a desirable girl to be with . although it may mean she's somewhat out of my leauge though especially if she ever becomes a real model . but I wouldn't be jealous of guys looking at pictures of her

• I would think it's hot, but I wonder if I could ever really like a model. I have this idea that most models are shallow, materialistic and conceited. I hope I'm wrong about that though.

• it's a misconception that a lot of people have.

• less than 10 pairs of shoes that's not bad lol. I think it's pretty cool that you rescue animals too. So what prompted this question?

• I just wanted a gener consensus from people. I was curious about what guys really thought about girls who do modeling.

• Its awesome dating a model but it gets to be a really big hassle putting up with other dudes hitting on her. And sure at first you can brag and be really pretentious about having sex with her but if there's no real connection between the two of you it gets old fast. Especially if she travels a lot and is not around most of the time. My ex only did a few lingerie shoots and it pissed me off at how many dudes on the set were drooling over her.

• Based on past experience, it would be a drawback. Modeling tends to trash girls self esteem.

• I would think it's time to find someone else to date.

• why?

• Because modeling isn't an activity a normal girl would do, in my opinion.

Same as I wouldn't date an actress, a singer, or anybody famous. I think such personalities are genuinely unbalanced.

• Not the greatest options. I know you put the "other" option in there, but the main options are hot, intimidated, or jealous. I wouldn't because I'm just not interested in models. It seems like a good portion of them are conceited. I wouldn't be a fan of a girl taking provocative pictures because I never seem them as artistic. I also value intelligence. You might be smart, but you're not using them in this career. I don't just want arm candy. That's what most of the guys that chase models are looking for. Looks fade, and then where will you be? If you were a big name model, you'll be fine. If not, well... You can also through in a bit of the other options too as to why I wouldn't want a model girlfriend.

• My manager works with film makers as well and my goal is to ultimately get into the documentary film making industry. I don't want to use my looks as a prop and I'm going to purposely avoid contracts that require nudity and scanty clothes.

• Ah, okay. You mentioned it in your question, so I thought you were modeling them.

What do you mean when you say "scanty clothes"? A bikini would be less clothing than most things.

• Most of what I do has a degree of humor to it. Sometimes I'm dressed in clothes made from beer cans, if I'm making a calendar for a brewery for example. Other times I'm posing like a Botticelli girl and I'm wrapped in scarves and stuff.

• Not at all. Already dated Miss New Jersey and a couple other models so it is no big deal. All people poo lol all people bleed. And all people have sex drives.

What Girls Said 0