What do people think of lunch dates?

I have my first lunch date tomorrow I'm a bit nervous about it and not sure why. I have read that lunch dates are not a good idea. I think that got me a bit more nervous too. I have always gone on dinner dates but the restaurants are always busy and noisy during the dinner and night dates and if you end up liking each other and want to spend more time with each other there really isn't anything else really to do. who has gone on a lunch date with good results? Just seeing what others have to say about lunch dates.

And I have not been on a date sense Dec, Jan so I think that is why I am a bit nervous to.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find lunch dates are more casual and relaxed than dinner dates. Sitting out on a patio during a nice sunny spring day just puts people at ease in a way a dimly lit and formal restaurant does not. I think you will enjoy it.

What Guys Said 1

• I think they're fun. :D

What Girls Said 1

• Lunch is nice because it's casual and (usually) cheaper than dinner. It seems less serious somehow, which I personally think is better for a first date. And then you can go do something that requires sun afterward, like taking a walk in the park with some ice cream!

• omg that is exactly what we are going to do. but not the ice cream still a bit to cool outside here for that. :) thank you