Why won't she reply to my text now?

I've been texting this girl for the last few weeks, for the first couple weeks she always replied a couple times it may have taken her a little while to reply but she always did. This week I've texted her twice and she hasn't replied, I'm not sure why she isn't replying. We are on spring break from school so I'm not sure if maybe she is just busy or if there may be some way to know why she hasn't responded. What do you think? What do I do now?

I sent her a text today and told her happy Easter and after 45 minutes she replied telling me happy Easter too. So does this show anything? What should I do now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop writing to her. If she's not that interestd in communicating with you, you'll only pester her. She could have lost her phone or maybe the messages aren't going through. If this was the case, why not calling her? But I'd say.. leave her be until she comes back. I know sometimes texting is irresistible, but it pays off.

It also depends on how good you were getting along. I mean use your intuition, has she been friendly, humorous, accesible? If yes, then I'd call the person. If she tends to reply with short lines, not saying much, being only polite... then I'd say that dish is cold.

What Girls Said 3

• Could be several reasons. Lost/stolen/broken phone, doesn't want to,busy with friends.

I usually reply with something, I believe it's only right.

The only way you'll find out is by asking her? Will you be seeing her when you return back from break?

Take it easy, don't reply. Let her come to you.

• Maybe she lost her phone, maybe she just isn't interesteed.

• You obviously like this girl.. a lot. That fact that she wished you Happy Easter was the polite thing to do. However the 45 minute wait was not.

Yes she could have been busy etc..but you sent her two text before so you know her phone is available to her.

Trust me, let her reach out to you. After a not hearing from you in awhile her curiosity will get the better of her and she'll contact you wondering what's up.

That's the best way to handle it.

You seem like a nice guy so don't let her keep you on the side. If she cares for you, she'll come around. If she doesn't let her go...she may come back to you. If she doesn't she was never yours to begin with.

Hope that helps. I don't mean to sound so brutal, but sometimes that's the way girls react when then know guys are after them

• Agree with this answer. She's just being polite, but that doesn't mean she's all that interested. Cool down. If she comes back with anther text, then there's a chance, if she's doesn't, she's not into this

What Guys Said 0